The results are defined in terms of outputs and quantified achievements.
Thanks to the process improvement the project will demonstrate:
1. the maximization of nitrogen retention
2.the enhancement of humification, thanks to the particular process conditions and sanitation (high nitrogen/ammonia presence along with high temperature conditions). Humification is increases of 20%.
Thanks to the product improvement it will be possible to achieve the following results:
1. a well humified organic matter, which will have a positive impact on the soil physical
properties, nutritional functions and microbial and physiological activities
2. an increased nitrogen percentage, up to 3%
3. a reduced salinity in the final product
4. an high water retention, when mixed with soil (lower water consumption during crop harvesting, up to 30%)
5. a relatively high N and P (and K) contents (mineral fertilization)